National Hero Of Faith*
Former Governor of Texas
Former Member U.S. House of Representatives
Lieutenant Governor of Texas
CHUCK & GENA
Join us for our 20th annual gala event as we honor this year's Hero of Faith, the Honorable Rick Perry. Other speakers include Michele Bachmann, Dan Patrick and Chuck Norris. The evening will also include a live and silent auction.
Thursday, September 6, 2018 - River Oaks Country Club
1600 River Oaks Boulevard., Houston, Texas
5:30 pm – VIP & General Reception
6:30 pm – Dinner & Program
Individual ticket - $500
Table sponsorship available
Houston Host Committee
Lisa & Mark Ammerman • Mary Ann Belin • Susan & Hon. Paul Bettencourt • Zelda & Dr. William Blocker • Hon. Dwayne Bohac • Hon. Kevin Brady • Janet & Hon. Jack Cagle • Madeline & Ted Collier • Karen & Wayne Copelin • Jennifer & Hon. Chris Daniel • Julie & Hon. Gary Elkins • Holly Frost • Cindy & Randy Garbs • Rachel Grant & Bob Ferguson • Lisa & Al Hartman • Audrey Holt • Janie & Steven F. Hotze, M.D. • Hon. Joan Huffman • Hon. James Lombardino • Betty Lou & Paul Martin • Hon. Jim Murphy • Jennifer & Hon. Tom Oliverson • Our Savior Lutheran Church • Cathy & David Patton • Hon. Dennis Paul • Lindy & Randy Price • Richard Risinger • Hon. Michael Schofield • Gail & Hon. Stan Stanart • Valoree Swanson • Hon. Larry Taylor • Elizabeth & Peter Wareing
*Rick Perry subject to change due to the international travel demands at the pleasure of President Trump
ABOUT VISION AMERICA
Vision America engages, equips, and empowers pastors and people of faith to influence the culture through active civic involvement for spiritual awakening.
2016 & 2017 Impact:
- Educated and mobilized over 5,000 pastors
- Increased new voter registration and social conservative voters
- Strategically micro-targeted over 5 million voter guides
- Educated over 1,000 Texas pastors supporting Gov. Abbott & Lt. Gov. Patrick on key legislation regarding religious liberty, life, marriage, etc.
- Over 500 pastors trained at 2 state-wide gathering at the capitol and released to speak to their representatives
- 14 Senate and 17 Governor races are toss-ups this November
For more information visit www.VisionAmerica.org.