Save the Ten Commandments - God's Contract with
Download printable Petition
It is a two sided document, in PDF format.
When printing out, you must first print the first page on
one side of the paper. Then turn the paper over and print page two. Paper
size is LEGAL, so make sure you have legal size available
Please note, the petition is in color, so using a high quality
color printer, and then getting good quality color copies is greatly desired.
HERE TO DOWNLOAD
Text of Petition
We, the undersigned declare our unconditional support for
the Ten Commandments and the morality it reflects.
We call on our leaders to join us in the battle to save
the Commandments and, in so doing, to save America.
We acknowledge these truths:
- THAT our nation was founded on the moral order first
glimpsed at Sinai. Its spirit animated the earliest settlers to these
shores, as well as the Founding Fathers and their successors.
- THAT without the morality of the Ten Commandments
justice, decency and reverence America would never have happened.
If this spiritual foundation is demolished, our faith, our families
and our freedoms will be no more.
- THAT evidence abounds that America was founded on and
grew to greatness with the Judeo-Christian ethic. It may be seen on
our currency (In God We Trust), in our national anthem (and
this be our motto, in God is our trust), in the Pledge of Allegiance
(one nation, under God, indivisible) and in the words of
our greatest leaders (that this nation, under God, shall have
a new birth of freedom Abraham Lincoln).
- THAT the First Amendment was intended to keep government
out of religion, and not to keep God out of government.
- THAT everywhere expressions of faith are under assault.
Ten Commandments monuments are removed. Prayers are banned. In certain
states, recitation of the Pledge of Allegiance by school children is
forbidden. If we acquiesce to these outrageous attempts to rob us of
our Godly heritage, we invite disaster.
- THAT since 1962, when prayer was removed from our schools
and the war on faith began, America has suffered a steady moral decline
legalized abortion, divorce, out-of-wedlock births, fatherless
families, pornography and indecency, crime and drug abuse and relentless
efforts to legitimize perversion. God has told us He will turn His back
on the people who deny Him.
- THAT the Ten Commandments represent all we once were
(a nation of strong families, limited government and Biblical morality)
and everything we must recover if America is to be great again.
Therefore, we call upon our elected representatives
- PASS legislation protecting public display of the Ten
Commandments as well as other religious symbols and to allow nondenominational
prayer in public schools.
- REMOVE jurisdiction over these matters from the federal
courts which have consistently distorted the Constitution and
ignored the intent of the framers.
- DEMAND fair treatment of conservative nominees for the
- REJECT social experimentation which transgresses Gods
law abortion on demand, sex education, same-sex marriage and
the weakening of parental authority and challenge judicial rulings
which facilitate these evils.
Like the Founding Fathers, we pledge our lives, our
fortunes and our sacred honor to this sacred cause: Gods Law For
- Rev. Rick Scarborough, VISION
- Rev. Jerry Falwell, LIBERTY
- Gary Bauer, AMERICAN
- Sandy Rios, CONCERNED
WOMEN FOR AMERICA
- Rabbi Daniel Lapin, TOWARD
- Paul Weyrich, FREE
- Rabbi Yehuda Levin, JEWS
- Phyllis Schlafly, EAGLE
- Rev. Laurence White, OUR SAVIOR LUTHERAN CHURCH
- Tony Perkins, FAMILY
- Alan Keyes, DECLARATION
- Dr. James Dobson, FOCUS
ON THE FAMILY
- Don Hodel, FORMER REAGAN CABINET OFFICER
- Father Frank Pavone, PRIESTS
- Rev. John Hagee,
JOHN HAGEE MINSITRIES
- Helen Chenoweth, AMERICA
- Don Wildmon, AMERICAN
- Pat Robertson, CHRISTIAN
- Joe Farah, WORLDNETDAILY
- Rev. D. James Kennedy, CORAL
- Bishop Philip Porter, PROMISE
- Dr. Tony Evans,
THE URBAN ALTERNATIVE
- Donna Rice Hughes, ENOUGH
- Tim LaHaye, TIM
the petition and start gathering signatures!
If you would prefer printed copies of the SAVE
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS petition, please contact us at P.O Box 168,
Houston, Texas 77001 or call (toll free) 866-522-5582 or 936-559-5557.
Tell A Friend
Items for Sale
Request a Rally
Save the 10 Commandments